Thursday, February 9, 2012

PSN Network Codes Free




PSN Network Codes Free

Playstation Network Codes for Free




Hello Fellow gamers, I'm a single father that can't afford to purchase Playstation Network Cards. I love playing Call of Duty and Little Big Planet with my kids when I get home from work but I can't afford to pay for them when I have to buy diapers and baby food. I put this site up for one reason. I have searched the web just like you, long and hard in search for free psn  codes so I can get games, movies and expansions. Nothing as come close to what I am offering. If you need free PSN codes I urge you to sign up. You have nothing to lose and everything to gain! 
If you sign up and complete 1 survey I will even give you a ticket for my PSN raffle!



Doing offers, surveys, and referring people is the best way to get PSN Network Codes Free. However, I stumbled upon a easier method of getting them. At some point during the day we will all use a search engine to get where we are going. All of the search engines we use don't really reward us while using them. However, wouldn't it be wonderful if there was a search engine that we could use that would give us points that could be redeemed for PSN Network Codes Free?

Swagbucks is a search engine that when used will randomly reward you with swagbucks that can be redeemed for free psn codes. Sure this method isn't going to make your PSN wallet bigger right away but if you utilize this search engine as much as you use Google then in the long run you will get free psn codes guaranteed. So far I have used Swagbucks for about 10 days and I have earned 160 points. A $20 PSN Card costs 2,649 points and there is no doubt that I will eventually get my free psn code as long as I use the search engine.

My method of using swagbucks to get points is very simple. 
  • I use swagbucks search engine to find what I need.
  • I will type in websites that I want to go to in swagbucks. IE "Gmail", "Facebook", and "Blogger"
  • I refer people to swagbucks. Swagbucks will match what my referrals earn up to 1,000 swagbucks.
As a bonus for signing up under me you will get some free swagbucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Link Market - Free Link Exchange, Link Building and Link Trade Directory
Have you ever tried to exchange links, link building, or trade links? Was it hard? Use Link Market instead; - it is easy to use, free and very smart. It will save you hours of work.Free xml sitemap generator